Saturday 21 April 2012

Donations at the Ready!

So... My website is in review with AlertPay.com ... fun times. Means if you guys want you can donate to me and help me make some money with what I'm doing here on the Internet. By the way; I am gonna be paying for a Minecraft server soon. If you want instant admin privileges the cost will be £60, i know it's pretty steep but we gotta do what we gotta do to cover the costs. Other ranks will also be available in the future, but every donation you make will NOT be forgotten! This server WILL be white listed and your donation (any amount over £2) will guarantee your place in the server.  And you WILL get what you pay for! It'll be worth it! I promise! So use the link below to pledge the amount you wish! Rank prices will probably go up in tiers such as £10, £20, £30, £40 etc...

This is just a quick update on the donation side of things anyways!

Spoiler:

DAILY VIDEOS SOON!!

Also your builds on the server will be featured in future videos!




0 comments:

Post a Comment